Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Product Review: Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Products
I have been a Green Mountain coffee drinker since I acquired a Keurig last winter. (My absolute favorite is the pumpkin spice, just in case you wanted to know!) So I was absolutely ecstatic to be chosen by Bzzagent to review Green Mountain's fair trade products. Imagine my excitment when this came to my door:
Each pack had a sampling of four varities. Tony likes the darker roasts and I like the breakfast blend, but my favorite was the Vermont blueberry. I'll admit, even as a fan of flavored coffees I was skeptical of blueberry. I was very pleasantly surprised that the taste was like eating a blueberry muffin while drinking a cup of coffee. Not too dark, but still packed a punch unlike some flavored coffees that seem to weak. Very yummy! And while I don't stay on top of world events like I probably should, it's nice to know that what I'm drinking has benefitted others around the world. Bottom line? Go out and buy some Green Mountain coffee already! I've got coupons to share, but they're going fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment