As you can tell, Honey was less than thrilled with the goats. She keep barking and circling the boys. I'm not sure whether she thought she was protecting them or hoping they would protect her. Needless to say, the boys aren't terribly fond of the goats either (they are a little aggressive when they think you have food. And, as Aidan says, they stink!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Welcome to Clarksville
I love living in Clarksville. We're close to everything, including Louisville when we need that "big city" fix. Clarksville also manages to keep a small town feel -meaning everyone knows everyone else and their business. However, our lovely town has a few less than stellar elements. (The smell, for instance.) One example I find particularly strange is our collection of goats. Yes, goats.
We live in an older, quiet neighborhood. In the back of the neighborhood is a large park with lots of open grassy space, tennis courts, basketball goals, shelter houses, etc. As I discovered when we moved in, the park also has goats. The goats actually belong to the town and are used, I suppose, so a particularly rocky area doesn't have to be maintained. Bizarre. Anyway, it rained all day today and the kids (and I) were a little stir crazy. This evening, we decided to take the boys and the dog to run in the park before bed.

As you can tell, Honey was less than thrilled with the goats. She keep barking and circling the boys. I'm not sure whether she thought she was protecting them or hoping they would protect her. Needless to say, the boys aren't terribly fond of the goats either (they are a little aggressive when they think you have food. And, as Aidan says, they stink!
As you can tell, Honey was less than thrilled with the goats. She keep barking and circling the boys. I'm not sure whether she thought she was protecting them or hoping they would protect her. Needless to say, the boys aren't terribly fond of the goats either (they are a little aggressive when they think you have food. And, as Aidan says, they stink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment