Sunday, May 10, 2009

Family Photos

I was determined to have Easter pictures taken, since we didn't do a family shot at Christmas this year. But somehow, time slipped away and Easter, along Sophie's three-month birthday, just slipped past. So I scheduled pictures on Friday evening. Of course, it was pouring down rain.


I'm included our pictures in this post, but the studio where we had them done didn't put them online. So, I'm stuck with a "picture of a picture" to share. You still get the idea, though. I wanted a black and white shot of Tony with the boys to add to my collection of black-and-whites on the wall. This was my favorite:
Here's Sophie's three-month head shot:
And the family shot, which I was very happy with. It's not easy getting five people to smile all at the same time!Here's Sophie's opinion of the whole situation:


I'm so glad we were able to get great pictures taken, in spite of needing an ark to get to the studio. It was a good start to Mother's Day Weekend!

No comments: