I got one of the giant cupcake pans for Christmas, mostly because Aidan wanted one. We decided to try it out for Sophie's birthday. Then, I decided to go one step further and make a cake with a doll in it. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Happy Birthday, Sophie!!
Sophie's birthday was Wednesday, but we celebrated this evening. After a loooong school day, I came home and Tony and I got the house picked up, presents wrapped, and the cake finished before Erin got home from work and Grandma, Papa, Nene and Memaw came over. Here's my beautiful two year old!

I got one of the giant cupcake pans for Christmas, mostly because Aidan wanted one. We decided to try it out for Sophie's birthday. Then, I decided to go one step further and make a cake with a doll in it. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.
We had pizza and then got ready to let Sophie open presents. Here are all the cousins - too bad Aidan's not looking at the camera!
I got one of the giant cupcake pans for Christmas, mostly because Aidan wanted one. We decided to try it out for Sophie's birthday. Then, I decided to go one step further and make a cake with a doll in it. It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment