Remember I said that all three of us performed? It wouldn't be a talent show without a teacher act. We sang and danced to the oldie "Boy From New York City". Our second grade teachers came up with the theme and the singing and I choreographed for those of us who were backup singers. We stole the show. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. If I come across them, I will definitely share them!!!!
Friday, April 13, 2012
Full of Talent
Today was our school's annual talent show. Andrew, Aidan, and I were all in it! Andrew originally wanted to do TaeKwonDo, but his instructor couldn't come today. However, the entire second grade (teachers included) performed to "Stayin' Alive". Think lots of John Travolta moves. It was adorable. Here is Andrew in his costume practicing before the show:

Aidan decided to play the piano. He's not technically taking lessons, but he wants to. My mom bought him a book and I've been teaching him to the best of my ability. He's really pretty talented - he can read music like nobody's business, thanks to our awesome music teacher. He can pick up any book I have and play the treble clef. I just need someone who can help him put the both hands together - I don't have that much patience. Anyway, Aidan decided to play "I've Been Working on the Railroad". He did an awesome job. Here he is waiting in line with one of his best friends. She sang "Rainbow Connection" from the Muppets.
These are a little blurry, but you can see Aidan with his "costume". You can also see the awesome leftover set from "Charlotte's Web" on the stage.


Remember I said that all three of us performed? It wouldn't be a talent show without a teacher act. We sang and danced to the oldie "Boy From New York City". Our second grade teachers came up with the theme and the singing and I choreographed for those of us who were backup singers. We stole the show. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. If I come across them, I will definitely share them!!!!
Remember I said that all three of us performed? It wouldn't be a talent show without a teacher act. We sang and danced to the oldie "Boy From New York City". Our second grade teachers came up with the theme and the singing and I choreographed for those of us who were backup singers. We stole the show. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. If I come across them, I will definitely share them!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment