Sunday, April 29, 2012

What we've been up to....First Communion

 We've been so busy lately!  I can't believe how quickly this spring is flying by.  Two weeks ago, our handsome nephew (and now godson!) was baptized at St. Anthony.
 Always helpful, my little scout jumped right in to help Father with the Easter candle.
 I couldn't help but include this beautiful picture of Sophie!
 We had a crazy busy weekend.  On Saturday, we started at 8:00 a.m.  Sophie and Aidan had baseball pictures, followed by Sophie's dance class.  Then, they both had ball games.  Andrew had first communion practice at 10.  At 2:00, the kids had tryouts at the Y for the summer production.  In between, I ran Aidan to the eye doctor to fix his broken glasses and made it to Penney's to find a dress for today.  We started cleaning the house, but took a break at dinner to go to Hunter's first communion party.
 This is what our Saturday schedule did to Sophie (she's out cold!)
 This morning was First Communion!  The kids have prepared and learned so much, and I was so proud of Andrew and his whole class.  I really love this group of kiddos that he's in school with!  I was honored to be able to play the flute while they sang their class song at the Communion reflection.

 Andrew and his teacher (who was also MY teacher in 2nd grade!)
 Handsome Aidan was a greeter and handed out programs
 Andrew's banner
 Sophie waiting to see all the pretty girls in their dresses
 Cousins!
 Andrew's tall, but not that tall!  He's standing on a stool.







 Andrew's coolest gift was a brick for the prayer garden at church!

We had a wonderful day filled with friends and family.  We are so blessed!

No comments: