Now that I'm caught up with all our Disney pictures, I can finally blog about current events.
If this weekend had a theme, it would be odd occurances and strange situations. Friday, I had to do a glucose test at the doctor's office. While I was sitting there, I began to notice some rashy spots on my arms. By the time I got home from work. They had spread up and down my arms. We headed out to dinner with Tony's mom and then went to the Clarksville Parks Department hayride and bonfire. The boys got tatoos and made s'mores.



By the time we got home from the bonfire, I was itching and was covered in rashes. I took some Benadryl and an oatmeal bath and went to bed. When I got up Saturday morning, my face and fingers were swollen. Tony took off to get doughnuts, and by the time he got back, my throat was swelling and I was coughing. I took a quick shower and headed to the Urgent Care with my mom. No one could tell me what I was allergic to, but I got a steriod injection and a prescription. I'm still a little puffy and red, but I seem to be on the mend.
After we left the Urgent Care, we went to meet Tony and the kids at Aidan's last soccer game. He was so proud to get his medal, and I am so glad that another sports season is over!

Saturday after naps, Tony was outside cutting grass. Andrew and I sat on the front porch with Sophie between us. She decided to lean over out of her seat on the baby bench and do a face plant on the concrete. Neither Andrew or I could move fast enough to catch her. My poor baby! It looks terrible, but she was laughing and playing in the leaves long before I stopped shaking.


Thankfully, Sunday has turned out to be relatively uneventful. We got Tony off to work, napped, and went to Mom and Dad's for dinner and outside play. Then we came home and I wrestled the dog. She got away from me and over the fence, while I stood and hollered, begged, and pleaded. She finally came back and she and the boys were sent to bed. Sophie 'helped' me put away laundry before finally giving up and going to bed. My turn next!

If you've missed the Disney saga, be sure to check the blog posts archives. The pictures are precious!
No comments:
Post a Comment