Wednesday, April 6, 2011
ABCs of me
Everyone else in the blog world is doing it, and I'm avoiding the writing of a 20 page paper, so here goes: The ABCs of Me! A: Age: 32 B: Bed Size: Queen C: Chore you hate: Ironing. I just don't do it. Ask my mother. Heck, ask Tony. D: Dogs: We had a little one named Little Bit when I was really small. Now I have a big mutt named Honey. She really belongs to the boys and Tony, but she listens best to me. She's not very bright, but she's loyal. E: Essential start to your day: Coffee. In a pinch, a diet coke will do. F: Favorite color: purple G: Gold or silver? silver or white gold H: Height: 5'6 ish I: Instruments: flute and piano J: Job title: Which one? Full time, I am a first grade teacher. Part time adjunct professor at IUS. Too many volunteer and volun-told positions to name. K: Kids: Three legitimate children, one hubby who often counts as a kid, 16 students who I consider my own L: Live: The sunny side of Louisville M: Mom's name: Cynthia Rose....Sophie Rose's namesake N: Nicknames: Well, Jacque is a nickname for Jacquelyn...growing up, my mom, dad, and my friend Krishana and her family called me JJ or J. Only Tony ever gets away with "Jac" O: Overnight hospital stays: My tonsils, jaw surgery, and three babies. P: Pet peeve: Oh, my, too many to count. I hate it when people make excuses. Just do it or tell me you can't and let me move on. Q: Quote from a movie: Oh captain, my captain (can you name it??) R: Right or left handed? right S: Siblings: Two halves - Stephan and Lynne T: Time you wake up: This is complicated and Tony makes fun of me - my alarm goes off at 4:40 daily. About once every month I actually get up and go to the gym. Every other day, I get up and reset it for 5:30. Then I hit snooze until 5:50 and run like a crazy person to get myself and three children out the door by 6:30. U: Underwear: Yes, please wear them. V: Vegetable you dislike: This is tough. I love fruits and veggies. I'm not a big fan of peas, I guess, if I had to choose. W: What makes you run late: I could make excuses about Tony or the kids, but go back up and read my pet peeve. Really what makes me run late it...wait for it...me. X: X-Rays you've had: chest (for bronchitis), jaw (tmj surgery), knee (torn cartilige x2), wrist (car accident), ankle (PE accident) Y: Yummy food you make: Spanish rice Z: Zoo animal: I love the zoo!!! My favorite is probably the elephant, followed by snow leopards at the Louisville Zoo. I did fall in love with the pandas in DC, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment