Now that Tony is back to work, I remember why I love going back to school in August almost as much as I look forward to the end of the school year each May. Spending a rainy day in the house with three children is enough to make you pull your hair out. This morning, I made a deal with the boys. They had free pizza and token certificates from their library reading club for the "Fun House", which is similar to Chuck E Cheese. I promised them that we'd go if they were good while I was tutoring some students this morning. They behaved appropriately, and even took care of Sophie, so I had to follow through. Here are some pictures from our outing:



Aidan got a big kick out of "sharing" his tokens with Sophie.

This last picture makes me laugh. Tony has Sophie trained to grab at his nose and then he makes "honking" noises. When you hold her, grabbing a nose to see what reaction she gets is now one of her favorite pasttimes. I almost fell over when she grabbed Bob the Builder's nose!

No comments:
Post a Comment