It's that time of year again! I arrived at HGS last Thursday to get set up for the week. The 598 girls arrived on Sunday (Father's Day). Here are the five county counselors right before we opened the door for registration:

Sunday evening was our first county meeting. I've been having people take some pictures for me so I can update my portfolio a little bit. Here's a little government instruction:

Right outside the window of our county courthouse was a squirrel. He looked like he was about done with the heat. It's the same expression I've seen on a few ladies already this week!

This evening the county counselors led the flag ceremony in the auditorium. I was nominated to read because the others enjoy making fun of my "southern" accent.

The best thing about HGS is getting caught up with old friends!

On the phone this evening, poor Aidan wanted to know when I was coming home. Only five more days! Here's a campaign poster for you to ponder or laugh over - keep in mind that all our delegates are girls. Maybe northern Indiana needs some lessons from a counselor a little closer to Churchill Downs!
No comments:
Post a Comment