Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Happy Birthday, Aidan!
Tuesday, my baby boy turned six. Poor kid, his birthday fell in the midst of a million other things - but we still found time to celebrate. I was hoping to make a big pot of soup in the crock pot, but he requested a taco bar. So on Tuesday evening, we all had tacos. My mom made him a cake with her "cool" train cake pan.
We sat the cake on the bar - as I look at this picture I discovered it looked in poor taste. Please forgive Tony's collection! We had to sit the cake someplace Sophie couldn't reach!


Aidan is such an intelligent young man. He is sweet and loving, but incredibly stubborn. He loves babies and kids with special needs. He has almost mastered reading and loves to spell and do math. He still adores trains, loves to play pretend, and is great about figuring out puzzles and mysteries. We are very proud of him and can't wait to see what he will become!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment